32. Commissioner Kamel Rezag Bara participated from 11 - 12 December 2006 in an international seminar on the theme « Parliament and the Media » organized in Algiers under the auspices of the National Council and the National Assembly with the collaboration of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) - Algeria.
33. From 9 – 14 January 2007 he participated in a seminar organized by the Libyan Academy of Higher Studies on the International Criminal Court, (ICC) in Tripoli (Libya). At this seminar, he presented a paper on the perspectives of ratification of the International Criminal Court statutes in Africa and in the Arab world.
34. From 28 January to 3 February 2007 he participated in a meeting of experts convened in Washington D.C. by Mrs. Gay MacDougall, United Nations independent expert on the question of minorities under the auspices of the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in Geneva. The theme related to the « Regional standards and mechanisms for the protection of the rights of minorities and the fight against discrimination».
35. From 14 – 15 February 2007 he participated in a seminar organized in Algiers by the African Centre for Studies and Research on Terrorism (ACSRT), on the theme « Terrorist fanaticism, extremism and violence » and made a presentation on the subject of the compatibility of African anti-terrorist laws with the regional and international human rights protection standards.
36. On 21 March 2007 he participated in the opening ceremony of the Conference of Heads of State on the implementation of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD), held in Algiers, in the presence of the members of the panel of eminent persons responsible for the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM).
37. From 20 - 22 March 2007, he participated in a regional meeting on the Education and the Rights of Women in North Africa, organized under the auspices of the African Union.
38. From 26 – 30 March 2007, within the framework of his promotional activities, he carried out a mission to Burkina Faso.
39. From 19 February to 25 March and 7 May 2007 he held a series of meetings with the Director General and the staff of the African Centre for Studies and Research on Terrorism and had INTERIGHTS (London) and the International Security Studies (ISS) for the purpose of organizing a seminar on Terrorism and Human Rights in Africa, at the Centre’s headquarters in Algiers.