The report contains nine chapters:
- Respect for the integrity of resources and goods.
- Respect for individual freedoms
- Respect for political rights
- The Beninese government's attitude in relation to investigations related to the respect for human rights
- Discrimination based on race, sex, religion, language or social status
- Right of workers
- Right to education
- Protection of the rights of women and children
- Protection and promotion of morals and traditional values recognized by the community.
The Government of the Republic of Benin is aware of this and make every sacrifice so that the seeds of Democracy sown in the soil of Benin grow and prosper.