This document is the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th reports of Senegal. It deals in the first instance of political and institutional framework in place prior to explaining the implementation of the measures themselves (Article by Article). This is followed by answers to questions posed by the Commission during the discussion on the last report of Senegal. The Commission's concerns relate to:
- the situation in Casamance;
- the situation of refugees;
- policies implemented to protect the rights of the family;
- strategies for harmonization of national laws with the positions of the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights;
- detention conditions and the prison system.